The fifth chakra
Neck or Throat Chakra
Colour ~ pale blue to silver or greenish blue.
Element ~ ether
Sense ~ Hearing
Symbol ~ 16 petalled lotus
Basic principal ~ Resonance of being.
Associated with the body parts being the neck, jaw, throat, ears, voice, trachea, bronchial tubes, upper lungs, esophagus, arms and the thyroid gland.
Purpose & Function
- This is the centre of our expression, communication and inspiration.
- Serves as a bridge between our thoughts and feelings, our impulses and reactions.
- We Express everything that is alive within us.
- The best way to connect with this chakra is to be calm and listen to our inner and outer space.
- We become conscious of our lifes mission, “our dharma,” when our expression is free flowing.
- We find our individual Express of perfection.
- Feelings & thoughts can be expressed freely without fear.
- We can reveal our weaknesses & show your strengths.
- We live in absolute authenticity and express our entire personality.
- Intensions are expressed in the most effective way.
- We are not easily manipulated.
- There is difficulty to reflect on feelings & may lead to thoughtless reactions.
- Guilt & fear prevent you from seeing your true self.
- A way might be found to manipulate others.
- There is a fear of expression & judgement.
- We might be shy quiet and withdrawn.
- When expressing ourselves, we would feel a lump in the throat.
Cleansing, healing & activating
Lying under or visualising a clear blue sky.